Donate to Food Plant Solutions
Food Plant Solutions relies solely on fundraising to sustain our activities. Funds are needed to enable the development of information and resources to support programs being delivered in developing countries throughout the world.
Every $1 donated will help 1 child in a developing country.
There are 4 ways you can Donate, RAWCS DGR, PayPal, Direct Deposit or Post/Fax.
- RAWCS DGR is for Australian Residents Only. Rotary Australia World Community Service (RAWCS) has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) registration and has been listed as a Charitable Fund so we can accept tax deductible donations from individuals or organisations.
- PayPal is recommended for Donors outside of Australia and is a secure payment facility.
- Direct Deposit is available to everyone but it is imperative that you send Food Plant Solutions an email advising of the donation. Otherwise, we will have funds in our account that we don’t know exactly who they are from, what they are for and we won’t be able to contact you to acknowledge the donation. Details for Direct Deposit:
- Direct debit: Bank: – Bendigo Bank
- Account Name: Learn Grow Services Inc.
- BSB 633 000
- Account No. 1457 67430
- Under reference write ‘Donation’.
- Ensure you email Food Plant Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of the donation.
- Post/Fax is for those who prefer to not make payments over the internet. Simply fill out the Donation Form and return by Post or Fax (note to open the PDF form you will need Adobe PDF Reader installed on your computer