Rotary Action Group
Food Plant Solutions Rotarian Action Group
The Food Plant Solutions RAG was launched at the Rotary International Convention in New Orleans on Sunday, 22 May 2011 by former lead counsel at the World Bank and 2009-10 Global Alumni Service to Humanity Award recipient, Peter Kyle. Total registrations and RAG memberships exceed 4000 Rotarians from more than 100 countries and all 540 Rotary Districts.
The objectives of Food Plant Solutions Rotarian Action Group are to:
- Promote the Food Plant Solutions program and its potential to Rotarians, clubs and districts internationally.
- Facilitate the development of Food Plant Solutions programs.
- Promote the incorporation of Food Plant Solutions into existing aid projects.
- Foster membership of the RAG.
- Ensure the RAG is at all times compliant with RI regulations.
Help us save children dying from malnutrition
- Join the Food Plant Solutions Rotarian Action Group Rotarian Action Group.
- Facilitate the establishment of a Food Plant Solution program in a new or existing project.
- Help us to raise funds or gain sponsorship to help sustain or valuable work.
- Promote Food Plant Solutions with people or organisations who can help further develop the project.
*Membership fee of $A20 is for life membership (one-off fee).
Talk with us about how the vision of the Food Plant Solutions project can be shared with your club and the wider community. Together, we CAN make a difference.